Rating: 3.5 stars
I was just talking about how Ben is the biggest little backseat driver...and then he found this book at the library! Thanks to this book, Ben is armed with new, helpful information to help me navigate through suburbia.
Not only can Ben remind me when to go and stop at stoplights, he can now:
- Tell me where the D for detours are.
- Remind me to get G for gas.
- Yell at me to pay attention when there's a M for merge up ahead.
- Scream at me when the O for one way is not going our way.
- Request a T for taxi when my car doesn't cut it.