Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blog #2

In addition to be a book-lover extraordinaire, I am also an athlete.  I know, I know...you thought I was just some suburban mom of three who might put on some Lululemon gear to jog every now and then between trips to the library.

No!  I'm an actual athlete, or at least believe myself to be.  And if I act as if I am, and I believe I am, then...I definitely am.  Right?  Right.

And according to Lorelei, I'm the fastest mom in the world--or at least that's what I told her when I won my age group in a trail 10K last month.  I'm also super into Crossfit, so have incorporated that into my running, which leads me to...

A new blog: Running to Crossfit in case you want to check it out.  It's my plan and my path to the Marine Corps Marathon in late October.  I couldn't find a single marathon training plan that incorporated Crossfit and traditional running training workouts, so I've created one of my own (well, it's a bit of a work in progress as of tonight) and am tracking my own progress.  It's not much more than a workout journal and won't appeal to many, but...

Enjoy, and thanks for reading.

(Good night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment